So according to some StratFor emails that Wikileaks has released, Osama bin Laden’s body may not have been dumped at sea after all…
Read about it over on rt.com: Leaked: Bin Laden not buried at sea, body moved on CIA plane to US.
Of course, that’s assuming you believe the official account that states that a frail and elderly man on dialysis actually survived the battle of Tora Bora. The accounts of his death taking place in mid-December of 2001 are numerous and more believable than him escaping into Pakistan and evading capture for nearly 10 years. Don’t believe me? Have a look at these sources:
- Fox News: Report: Bin Laden Already Dead
- informationliberation.com: Osama Bin Laden Has Been Dead For Years (many more sources on this site)
Osama bin Laden repeatedly and emphatically denied having anything to do with the September 11th attacks ((see FBIS Report: Compilation of Usama Bin Laden Statements – specifically, pages 157 and 178)), and even condemned them for the death of innocent women and children. And yet, mysteriously, the government found a tape in Jalalabad around mid-December where he supposedly confesses to planning 9/11. If you believe that video, then surely you believe that Tom Hanks, playing as Forrest Gump, actually met with President Kennedy…
Have a look at this video:
On the confession video: “It’s bogus,” says Professor Bruce Lawrence ((Lawrence is author of Messages to the World: The Statements of Osama Bin Laden.)), head of Duke University’s Religious Studies program.
I present all of this to you, the reader, and urge you to do your own research, and don’t naively buy whatever the government is selling you.
- BIN LADEN’S BODY NOT DUMPED AT SEA?
- Leaked: Bin Laden not buried at sea, body moved on CIA plane to US
- Insider: Bin Laden’s Body Not Dumped at Sea
- Osama Bin Laden Has Been Dead For Years
- FBIS Report: Compilation of Usama Bin Laden Statements (specifically, pages 157 and 178)
- Did Osama bin Laden Confess to the 9/11 Attacks, and Did He Die, in 2001?